Dr. Cohn’s Wart Medication is a combination of prescription grade ingredients, which are significantly stronger than anything available “over the counter” at pharmacies.
Instructions for Wart Medication use:
1. Dry the area after a shower or bath.
2. Apply a small amount wart medication and wait until the medication is dry.
3. Cover the area with duct tape.
4. Leave tape on for 24 hours.
5. Remove the duct tape, wash and dry area and reapply wart medication and a new piece of duct tape.
6. Repeat this process every 24 hours until your next office visit.
If area becomes tender from the medication, stop using the medication. You may use warm water soaks and Tylenol for any discomfort.
This product is for External use Only.
Only apply as directed by a physician
KEEP THIS PRESCRIPTION MEDICATION OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN